During Madelyn's first year, we took a picture of her on this bear mat on every 16th of the month. I finally had her lay down on it the other day to show how much she has grown from one month to two years! Amazing!
WOW Sarah! Like I said before the other day when I saw you and her at the park, she is such a big girl now! I just started this blog thing not too long ago...but I haven't been very good with it! :) How are things with you guys, I hope well.
4 comments:
I think there are web services out there where you could "compile" those pics into a video and watch her grow for that first year...
I love that! It really shows how much she has grown. I would love to see the month to month.
How cool!
Happy 2nd Birthday Maddie! Love Aunt Tammie & Uncle Bill
WOW Sarah! Like I said before the other day when I saw you and her at the park, she is such a big girl now! I just started this blog thing not too long ago...but I haven't been very good with it! :) How are things with you guys, I hope well.
Post a Comment